Founded in 1996, Casa Empanada formerly known as Empanada Royale is a family owned business that offers a variety of traditional empanadas: chicken, ham and cheese, tuna, spicy tuna, pork, beef with mushroom, chicken teriyaki, chicken ala king and ubod. As its recipes were handed down to generations, only the freshest ingredients and traditionally hand-made empanada dough were stuffed with savory fillings and deep-fried to perfection.
The name “Casa Empanada” was derived from the Spanish vocabulary meaning “House of Empanadas”. The owners have decided to change its name in order to create new branding but still with the same products to choose from.
To date, Casa Empanada has already established six (6) strategically located branches in the Metro: Market Market in Taguig City, Landmark Makati City, Unimart Greenhills San Juan, Festival Supermall Alabang, SM North EDSA and Fisher Mall. And through the help of franchising, they will continue to expand their empanada legacy by penetrating a bigger market.
Our mission is to continuously offer a wide variety of (empanada) flavors other than standard chicken, pork and tuna. And as we aim to provide customer satisfaction at an affordable price, we are committed to offer only the best and filling merienda snack on the go.
We envision to be recognized as a leading and distinct brand that sells fresh, traditional and homemade empanadas while creating brand awareness and expansion through franchising, word of mouth, social media platforms and event related promotions for the next 2 to 3 years.
How to franchise Casa Empanada:
Initial Fee: Php174,000.00
- Trademarks use
- Site approval
- Training for Franchisee and Staff
- Procurement program
- Marketing assistance
- Opening assistance
- Operations manual on loan
- Research and Development
Initial Term: 4 years
Renewal Term: 4 years
Renewal Fee: 50%
Continuation Fee: Php5,000/Month
Required Space: minimum of 4 sqm.
Initial Fee: Php435,000.00
- including the rights to 3 outlets
Initial Term: 6 years
Renewal Term: 6 years
Renewal Fee: 50%
Steps to own a Casa Empanada Franchise
1. Fill-out the Confidential Questionnaire. Together with your Letter of Intent, send them to:
Mr. Marco Gonzalez
#52 San Gregorio St., Magallanes
Village, Makati City
2. We will review your application.
3. You will be invited to discuss franchise details.
4. We will present you with the Franchise Disclosure Information.
5. Your proposed location will be visited and thoroughly checked.
6. The Franchise Agreement can now be executed.
7. Outlet set-up and staff training will commence.
8. We will provide pre-opening assistance.
9. Your Grand Opening! Congratulations!
Contact Details of Casa Empanada:
#52 San Gregorio St., Magallanes Village,
Makati City, Philippines
Contact Person: Mr. Marco Gonzalez
Landline: (02) 989-2789
Email: [email protected]
or [email protected]
Facebook Page (This link will open on a new window)