MAXI Mango is a spin on the Filipino classic Mango Float made with the mangoiest soft served ice cream and topped with the sweetest fresh mangoes! Their main products are the mango float and mango flavored soft serve ice cream. MAXI Mango was conceptualized in 2017 by Michelle Arceo-Velasquez along with her husband Ivan.
Their business started from a humble beginning as a franchised soft-serve ice cream in a stall at The Food Truck Festival, a popular giant outdoor food bazaar in Davao. It was a huge success.
Since then, the couple tried bringing their soft serve franchise in bazaars, hauling all the ingredients—nuts, chocolates, fruits—every time they had to do pop-up stores. Realizing how troublesome the whole process can get, they thought of creating a simplified version of the product, focusing on just one core ingredient: mangoes. Thus, the birth of Maxi Mango.
MAXI Mango was first introduced in Felcris Centrale in December 2017.
In August 2018, the couple started taking the brand to bazaars in Metro Manila and has so far introduced it to mall goers in Glorietta in Makati, SM Mall of Asia in Pasay, EDSA Shangri-La in Mandaluyong, and Robinsons Galleria and TriNoma in Quezon City.
As of November, MAXI Mango already has eight operating standalone branches nationwide: Gaisano Mall of Tagum (Davao), Gaisano Mall of Davao, SM Mall of Asia, Robinsons Galleria, SM Cagayan de Oro, SM Bacoor (Cavite), UP Town Center and Gateway Mall (Quezon City).
MAXI Mango are now planning to expand their business by opening more branches in Metro Manila through company and franchising opportunities.
To create a product appealing in aesthetic and taste to the A and B markets but affordable to the C and D market.
To remove the stigma placed on Philippine society that the lower the cost of a product is, the lesser of value it is.
How to franchise MAXI Mango:
Easy Franchising Steps
1. Get all of the listed required documents below ready. And proceed to fill up the application form!
- Financial Statement / Income Tax Return for 3 years
- Bank statement for the last 3 months
- 2 valid government ID’s
- Personal Data Sheet
- Police/ Barangay/ NBI Clearance
2. After evaluation of your application, we will set an appointment for your interview. You would be required to submit a notarized Disclosure of other related interest and other documents of the interview date.
3. After a positive evaluation, a franchise grant shall then be awarded under your name. The franchise grant would be utilized to secure your lease contract, permits and other documents. You will be required to settle your franchise fee within 20 days and make the necessary payment in relation to the construction list and ocular inspection. Please email a copy of the deposit slip to [email protected]
4. The franchise agreement shall then be forwarded to you and a date for signing shall be determined.
5. The proposed site will then be inspected and the proposed design thereto shall be approved by the lessor. After approval and presentation of the lease contract, fabrication and construction of the kiosk/in line shop shall commence.
6. Franchisee and Staff Training shall commence within 15 days upon full payment of the franchise fee.
7. A delivery schedule shall be put in place for the delivery of all equipment and initial inventory.
8. You would be advised as to the target opening date. Any delays and reasons thereto shall also be communicated to you.
Please fill up FRANCHISE APPLICATION FORM HERE (This link will open on a new window)
We will review each entry and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible!
Contact Details of MAXI Mango: