Being Filipinos, we all know what it’s like to have adult responsibilities; how we need to take care of our parents, siblings, our own families and for some, extended even to the relatives and neighbors. In the olden times during the Spanish colonial rule, affluent Filipino families are able to live comfortably because they can afford to hire someone to assume the role of a Butler who can manage their household chores, manage the cooks, footmen, housekeepers and other workers.
Fast forward to today, the same is true. Although, more Filipinos are entering the middle-class income bracket, hiring a Butler to manage their household is still crazy expensive and out of reach. More Filipinos are engaged with their work, busier than ever from earning a living. They are so busy that all their time are spent in the office or in the road travelling to and from the office. There is barely any time left for doing household chores, and worst, no time to spend with their families. Is it not ironic that the ones who really need a butler cannot afford one?
This is why Mr. Butler is here. Mr. Butler, as a personified technology, is able to be “Everyone’s Personal Butler. We give you the power to gift yourself with freedom, with more personal time to have a comfortable and happy life.
Our Two-Fold Mission:
- To our dear and ever busy customers, we aim to empower them to take back their freedom from countless chores so they can focus more on what matters most to them.
- To our butlers, we aim to elevate their work to a level of profession with dignity and passion for what they do.
Mr. Butler shall be a household name trusted to be the helping hand in creating a happy home; serving more than 1,000,000 Filipino Households.
How to franchise Mr. Butler:
Initial Fee: Php200,000.00
- Use of Trademarks
- Site Approval
- Training for Franchisee and Staff
- Procurement Program
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual on Loan
- Research and Development
Initial Term: 5 years
Renewal Term: 5 years
Capital Requirement: Php400,000.00
Continuation Fee: Php5,000 / Month
Required Space: Office and Storage Space 20 square meters
Steps to own a Mr. Butler Franchise
1. Fill out the Confidential Questionnaire. Together with your Letter of Intent, send them to:
Email: [email protected]
2. We will review your application.
3. You will be invited to discuss franchise details.
4. Your proposed location will be visited and thoroughly checked.
5. The Franchise Agreement can now be executed.
6. Outlet set-up and staff training will commence.
7. We will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance.
8. Congratulations on your Grand Opening!
Contact Details of Mr. Butler:
Unit 203 The Common Space
Pergola Mall, Aguirre Ave.,
BF Homes, Parañaque City, Philippines
Telephone No.: (02) 938-7504
Mobile No.: (0926)741-9295
Email: [email protected]
Facebook Page (This link will open on a new window)