From a Mom-and-Pop set-up, SUKIDESU Modern Japanese Street Dining was conceptualize by three close friends last December 2017 whose main goal is to run a Japanese Restaurant that will cater to all walks of life.
SUKIDESU very first branch opened last April 19, 2018 at Aurora Quezon St., Davao City. Because of the food quality and its affordability, more and more people are coming to try authentic Japanese cuisine.
Due to public demand, SUKIDESU was able to put up its second branch at Palma Gill St., Obrero Davao City on November 28, 2018; 7 months after their first operation.
In a span of 1 year, SUKIDESU has been featured by different blogging sites and was recognized by different award-winning organizations. The love for Japanese cuisine of Davaoeños without spending too much is evident in their branches. The people behind its humble beginning now aims to expand and share the love for Japanese cuisine to different regions in the country. Our brand is responsible to deliver the best experience to our customers.
To be the number 1 Japanese Street Dining Resto in the Philippines that offers the best quality food at the most affordable price and impeccable service.
We are committed to produce a well-trained staff that wil help us satisfy and nourish our valued customers with healthy, quality and sumptuous food and excellent service at a very reasonable price that everyone can afford.
How to francise SUKIDESU:
Initial Fee: Php450,000.00
- Use of Trademark
- Site approval
- Training for Franchisee and Staff
- Procurement Program
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual on Loan
- Research and Development
Initial Term: 5 years
Renewal Term: 5 years
Renewal Fee: 50%
Capital Requirement: Php1.4 Million
Royalty Fee: 4%
Required Space: 60 square meters
Steps to own a SUKIDESU Franchise
1. Fill out the Confidential Questionnaire. Together with your Letter of Intent, send them to:
CYRILL JOSEPH VILLARREIZ
678 Aurora Quezon St., Davao City
Email: [email protected]
2. We will review your application.
3. You will be invited to discuss franchise details.
4. We will present you with the Franchise Disclosure Information.
5. Your proposed location will be visited and thoroughly checked.
6. The Franchise Agreement can now be executed.
7. Outlet set-up and staff training will commence.
8. We will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance.
9. Congratulations on your Grand Opening!
Contact Details of SUKIDESU:
RK FRANCHISE CONSULTANCY, INC.
G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St.,
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel Nos.: (02) 912-2946 / 912-2973 / 995-0734
Fax No.: (02) 911-1966
Tel No.: (032) 253-5010
Fax No.: (032) 254-0473
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]