TakoMagi is a Japanese themed infrequent Ramen residence and Takoyaki take out store. TakoMagi non-stop a initial store final Jun 2018 during Tagaytay, owned by Mr. Edrianne dela Cruz.
“Tako” that means Octopus and “Magi” symbolizes noodles shaped a name TakoMagi, done from a dual categorical plate served by a restaurant. Apart from that, a owners dedicated a name to his Golden Retriever, Maggie – who’s a company’s ‘ambassadog’.
TakoMagi Takoyaki + Ramen is built wholly with a judgment of Japanese travel food. Takoyaki and Ramen are Japan’s tack travel food. TakoMagi wanted to move that same feel of dining in a travel of Osaka or Tokyo here in a Philippines.
Our operation is focused on gifted led marketing, where we amplify a peculiarity of food and use with a knowledge a business are removing in terms of ambiance, a patron use and a visible knowledge with both a food and store set-up.
Today, we have a store located in Magallanes Square, Tagaytay and several pop-up store South of Luzon and some in Manila. We are now expanding a authorization stores and aiming to have during slightest 20 takoyaki stores to open by midst 2019.
How to authorization TakoMagi:
Franchise Package: Php260,000.00 (Franchise price included)
- Wooden Japanese Type Food Cart (good for a 4 sqm. space)
- Heavy Equipments
- Initial Inventory and Stocks
- Marketing Support in all Traffic Channels
- Operational Support
- FREE Comprehensive Training
- Use of Trade Name and Logo
- Operations Manual
- Notarized Franchise Contract
- Franchise Fee: Php85,000.00 / 3yrs
- Marketing Fee Levy: 2% / month
- Reservation Fee: Php15,000.00 (Non-Refundable)
Note: First Five Franchisee Discount will be establish from a initial 5 to settle a reservation fee
Requirement to turn a TakoMagi Franchisee:
1. Submission of Requirements
- Letter of Intent
- Franchise Application form
- Latest 2 months Bank Deposit
2. Preliminary Interview (Over a phone)
3. Site Approval
4. Final Interview and Discussion
5. Franchise Agreement Signing
6. Orientation for Grand Opening
Contact Details of TakoMagi:
Unit 104A Magallanes Square (Behind 711, Across Balay Dako)
Magallanes Dr., Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
Contact Person: Mr. Edrianne dela Cruz
Telephone: (046) 419-4825
Email: [email protected]
Facebook Page (This couple will open on a new window)